JOBS at NILSON HOMES
Design Studio Assistant
Leading Home Builder is looking for a Design Assistant to add to our already amazing team. In this position you will help guide Homeowners through the selections of Included Features and Personal Selections for their new homes, in group settings.
This position will be responsible for helping buyers select their Interior and Exterior finishes for their new homes, documenting and processing included features and Personalized Requests. Other responsibilities will include Cleaning work spaces, Answering Emails and Phone calls in a timely manner, Organizing and making sure products are where they belong at all times.
Need to be able to see color, and have knowledge of Current Design and Design Trends. Need to be charismatic and teachable. Must be a team player. Follow directions with accuracy. Attention to detail, Great People skills and a Positive attitude. Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel. Being able to read blueprints is a plus. . This position requires 2 Nights a week and some Saturdays, in addition to regular business hours.
To apply, please go to http://www.gotoquiz.com/personality_plus_1 and take the personality test. Then, Please send your Resume and a screen shot of the Personality Plus Quiz Results to Jobs@nilsonhomes.com.
- Posting Date:Dec 20, 2017
- Closing Date:Jan 12, 2018
- Salary Range:N/A
- Category:Design & Creative
- Industry:Construction & Skilled Trades
- Job Type:Part-time
- Years of Experience:1-2 years
Residential Construction Superintendent
Nilson Homes is expanding and looking to hire an experienced, qualified, residential construction superintendent to oversee the scheduling and quality control of new homes.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, establishing and maintaining schedules, reading and understanding plans and specifications, identifying and resolving problems that may arise during the building process, resolving concerns with customers, communicating with customers and sales agents throughout the home building process, monitoring the quality of material and workmanship on each home, and ensuring that the job sites are operating with safety as a priority.
The successful candidate will have 5+ years as a residential construction superintendent, basic computer skills, excellent leadership skills, and great communication and organizational skills.
This position offers:
– Competitive salary
– Health insurance
– Vacation and sick leave
– Paid holidays
– 401K options
If you meet these qualifications,
e-mail resumes only.
Click on the Apply Now Button
New Home Sales Representative
Amazing opportunity to work at a model home for one of Northern Utah’s fastest growing homebuilders. Work at one of our 8 decorated model homes and have the opportunity to help individuals and families realize their dream of building a new home.
– Work at a decorated model home during the afternoons and evenings, also on Saturdays.
– Help us spread the word about the model home by:
– putting up and taking down signs on your way to and from the model home
– attending networking events in the homebuilding and real estate industry
– maintaining contact with potential buyers through an online database
– Guide homebuyers through the process of homesite selection, home design selection, structural options selection, loan approval, etc.
– Our Team Members are positive, solution-oriented, honest people that hold ourselves accountable and are on a constant quest for improvement in our career and personal lives. Only like-minded individuals need apply.
– Must have or be willing to quickly obtain a Real Estate License for the State of Utah
– Must own and be familiar with a laptop and a smartphone
– Must have or be willing to learn basic skills of Excel, online database software and social media
Complete the quiz at: http://www.gotoquiz.com/personality_plus_1
Email a screenshot of your results along with a resume and/or LinkedIn link to:
with “I Love New Homes” in the subject line.
Applicants will receive an email reply with further instructions.